Posted on February 5, 2014, in Council workers, Dave Nellist, Local News, National News, Socialist Party, TUSC and tagged austerity, Coventry, Dave Nellist, russia today, Socialist Party, tusc. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
Make a Donation to Coventry Socialist Party
- Public Meeting: Scotland in revolt against austerity – What will the situation be after the Referendum?
- Independence referendum in Scotland – resources from Coventry Socialist Party
- Teachers want action from their trade union – views from a Coventry teacher
- Save Foleshill Leisure Centre campaign defiant until the end
- Coventry shows support for Palestine
Public Meeting: Scot… on Independence referendum in Sco… Paul on Save Foleshill Leisure Centre… Belgian postal strik… on Privatisation threatens postal… hazyka2 on Dave Nellist responds to Micha… The welcome return o… on Hundreds rally at Warwick Univ…
- 15,462 hits
Tagsausterity bedroom tax Capitalism Chris Grayling Communication Workers Union Coventry Coventry City coventry city council Coventry City FC Coventry Cuts coventry socialists Coventry TUC Coventry University cuts CWI CWU Dave Nellist Ed Miliband FBU Fire Brigade Union Firefighter Football GMB Government imperialism International Womens Day John Reid Kshama Sawant Labour London Manchester Marxism Matt Wrack Member of Parliament Middle East militant Militant Tendency mp mps pay NAPO NASUWT National Health Service NHS NUT PCS Pensions Politics Postal worker Privatization Radford Revolution Ricoh Arena Rob McArdle Royal Mail Seattle City Council Socialism socialist Socialist Alternative Socialist Party Socialists Socialist Students Strike action tony benn Tories Tory Trade union Trade Unions tusc UCU Unison Unite United States Unite the Union war Warwick University